Sunday, June 5, 2011

Megan+Jonah: Georgetown Waterfront Engagement

I'm going to have to call this the "miracle engagement session". Megan and I must have about a THOUSAND emails of us going back and forth trying to work out our crazy schedules, but we finally did it! I met with her and Jonah down by the Georgetown Waterfront, but instead of spending too much time where most other photogs tend to gravitate in the park, we went for a slightly more urban feel. We were actually supposed to go to Roosevelt Island, but thank God I checked it out the week before we were scheduled to meet, because the whole island is under construction and Meg and I both agreed that it was just not cute.

But these two are BEYOND adorable. I love when couples click so well together. I remember during our session when we were waiting for the clouds to clear out for some better light, and Meg and Jonah were just talking, and Jonah leaned in to wipe a little dirt from Meg's cheek. You'd a thought you were watching a Nicholas Sparks (yes I just referenced the guy that wrote The Notebook) novel unfold right in front of you. Seriously, too cute. Anyways, congrats again you guys!!!!














10 comments:

  1. AH! I love the photos of them in the middle of the street - just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the light and composition of the photo with the brick wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of light and shadows :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful portraits! They look so happy and in love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Beautiful light and emotion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the one with the leading yellow lines on the street :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the use of the light and shadow on the B&W one with the brick wall - great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the ones on the street, the way she looks at him is so sweet. great use of light here! really really beautiful. great job porter. :)

    ReplyDelete