Friday, July 8, 2011

Erin+Evan: St. Alban's School Wedding

I met Erin and Evan way, way, WAAaaayyy the heck back in December at St. Albans School to do a run through of their wedding. The school is located directly next to the National Cathedral and the beautiful Bishop's Garden. Unfortunately, what with it being the dead of winter, everything was brown and partially covered in snow, but geeeze I never expected it to be as beautiful as it was for Evan and Erin's wedding. The gardens were full of flowers and it smelled fantastic. Being so beautiful, it's a natural spot for tourists, lots and lots of tourist. All of whom were especially fond of plaid that day and kept wandering into our shots. Nevertheless, you'll see all the gorgeous shots we got on the grounds of the Cathedral gardens.

Y'all, this couple was fantastic. They were SO adorable and completely in love. Also, they were the first couple that booked me for a wedding when I had next to nothing to show for wedding photography. Actually, I pretty much had nothing besides my photojournalism work and some portraits. I am so grateful to Erin+Evan for having so much faith in me and letting me be their photographer. I had a great time at your gorgeous wedding guys! Congrats again!







Blue steel...or is it magnum??






This shot cracks me up everytime, they thought I was only taking pictures of the bouquets, buahhhah!! 

















Hello gorgeous view...










7 comments:

  1. Well done! Love the blue steel shot....made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great expressions and moments - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice job capturing the gorgeous details of this wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this! The blue steel shot made me laugh too :) That card catalogue idea was amazingggg. I loved the original card drawers. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some great fun captured, good job on the details, lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SUCH a beautiful set. I love everything...the setting, the flowers, thebook/library (?) theme (AHHH)...so well done!

    ReplyDelete