Sunday, July 17, 2011

Angela+Kevin: Georgetown Observatory Engagement Session

The old observatory on the Georgetown campus is a spot I've been DYING to shoot with a couple for a months now. In one of my previous posts, I headed up there with my friend Toby and my film camera to play around with the location, but I knew I had to get a couple up there. When Angela and Kevin agreed I was ecstatic! As it turns out, Angela is basically from my home town and went to my mother's alma mater, Auburn. I love how small DC can seem sometimes. I had a blast working with her and Kevin. They're probably two of the nicest most genuine people I've ever met. When we left after out session, I didn't wait two minutes before uploading these photos, because I knew how awesome they would be, and people, I was right. Every time I flip through their set, I can't help but smile! Their energy is infectious and they're such a fantastic couple. Anywho, congrats again you two!!!


6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous couple! They must be so thrilled with these.. just stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute and great shots! Nice backlighting on many of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable couple. Such wonderful shots of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like how you worked with the light here. My favorite is the B&W detail shadow shot of them two holding hands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute are they!! Absolutely great posing and lighting Porter! You're a star!

    ReplyDelete