Friday, April 15, 2011

Genavee+Zach: DC Couple's Session

I'm usually pretty quick when it comes to culling photos, but this was a difficult batch to get through. Trying to cut it down to a blogable amount was torturous. I flagged about 80% of the photos as blog worthy, which out of several hundred just wouldn't work. Genavee and Zach were AMAZING. First of all, girl can work it in front of the camera. I think I told them like eighteen times that I didn't even have to work at posing because they just hit one after the other. It came so naturally because these two are just so dern adorable.

Aside from being really, really, ridiculously good-looking, Genavee and I both have a propensity to walk out into oncoming traffic. For those you all who know me, you know that myself and traffic are not a harmonious being. And for whatever reason, when I do almost get hit, it's never by some pansy little Prius or Mini Cooper, it's usually 18-wheelers or UPS delivery trucks, the kind of vehicles that will take you out. Here's hoping we survive natural selection Genavee!









12 comments:

  1. The lighting is amazing, the couple is stunning, and these photos rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look very natural and comfortable in all the photos. It's wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice frames! love the last frame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos, and a cute couple. Love the one in front of the wooden fence

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful session Porter. Reminds me of when I was DC. I love the Cherry Blossoms blending into the background and the use of the classical architecture. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blossoms! I cannot wait for Spring to finally spring here! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work. Love the first black and white one of them on the steps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it...such a nice session!! I want to say he looks "dapper" for some reason. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are wonderful! You did a great job posing and capturing a gorgeous couple!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really nice work! The last photo has great composition as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning couple, super shots amongst the trees, great job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful session. I love the shots with the flowering trees, and their outfits are perfect!

    ReplyDelete