Sunday, April 24, 2011

Ken: NOVA Portrait Session

Ken was a jerk, totally uncooperative, and terribly unattractive. And if you speak sarcasm as fluently as I do, you know that I am COMPLETELY JOKING. I also told him I was going to write that, so I'm just being true to my word. Ken, you were awesome! Dude is hysterical and has a saaaweeeet ride. If car theft wasn't totally illegal, I woulda Grand Theft Auto-ed that Beemer in a heartbeat. He also introduced me to the idea of s'more as Cosi!?!? Say whaaatt? I know, I'm very excited to explore this prospect further. Ken...if you happen upon a Cosi downtown somewhere with a photog who has clearly OD'd on s'mores, don't judge ;)

We started with some more casual shots at the Iwo Jima memorial, which I had never been to before, just around sunset and the colors and light were gorgeous. After that, we headed over to the Arlington Gateway Park in Rosslyn. If your from the DC area, I'm sure you've seen it, but probably never gone in. It's a really cool little park just off the Key Bridge and overlooking Georgetown. It's beautiful during the day, but as I told Ken, it get's a little "hobo-y" at night. No hobo encounters that evening, just a great portraits sesh! Thanks Ken!

  



6 comments:

  1. My, my, my - those are some handsome photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a bit of intensity in those eyes. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely handsome!
    PS - That park is notable for its electrical plugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shoot. So... he's got the ride AND that great hair. Sometimes life is just unfair ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great headshots - I especially like the first BW. Very classic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a handsome man...you did a great job showing it off with these portraits! Well done!

    ReplyDelete