Monday, April 11, 2011

Rekha+Andrew: Northern Va Wedding

Andrew and Rekha easily have one of the most amazing families I've ever met. They had friends and relatives fly in from India, England, Latin America, and all over the U.S. I have to say I've never met such an amazing group of people. You could tell just by being in that giant ballroom that every single person there truly loved Andrew and Rekha. And how can you not? This couple is super laid back, hysterical, and so much fun to be around. Rekha, you are beyond sweet. She would check in with me periodically throughout her own wedding, just to make sure I was ok, that I had gotten something to eat (and DAMN was the food good!!!) and that I was having a good time.

Rekha and Andrew, I want to thank you guys from the very bottom of my heart for letting me photograph your day. You have no idea how much it means to me that I got to be apart of such an amazing event. I wish you guys the very best, and CONGRATS AGAIN!!!



15 comments:

  1. Porter, these are gorgeous! What a stunning couple and family!
    <3 Nicolle Jones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bridal portrait of her looking down with a soft smile on her face. She's a beautiful woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I love all the emotion in your shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The image of the bride's dad looking into her eyes is so emotionally intense, it's just beautiful. They're all good! Looks like the reception was a blast too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! That last photo is so candid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some really lovely moments from this wedding. And I NEEED those awesome place cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You captured some really intimate and lovely moments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Porter these are great! The shots against that awesome grey wood wall are really cool and of course I love the one of the bride & groom with the falling petals. I think you did a great job capturing the mood(s) of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for a glimpse of this lovely wedding! Rheka making sure you had food etc is the beautiful caring teenager that we got to know & love in Venezuela in 1995. Yes the emotion of the family giving their daughter away ... you captured so well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great wedding with so many beautiful details. Wonderful job documenting their day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fantastic job capturing the moments, and there were a ton that you got. Such a great eye!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous photos! Looks a real fun day! excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the shot of the bride looking down and the one with all the petals falling!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL I must say

    ReplyDelete