Monday, April 4, 2011

Mukarram Portrait Session

Poor Mukarram. I subjected him to my terrible humor for two hours the other morning during our portrait session. I love merry-go-rounds. I really don't know what's not to love. There are ponies, bright colors, and you go in a circle. But when I asked Mukarram if he wanted to have some photos of him riding the merry-go-round, he gave me the most bewildered look. (For those of you who don't speak sarcasm, this is an example at it's very finest) We had a good laugh over my utter stupidity, and had a really great session. The focus of our session was around the museums downtown. We started shooting at 7:45 A.M. and let me tell you it was totally worth it. The light is beautiful in the morning. It has this wonderful soft, pastel-ish quality that I love. We immediately bonded over our love for the city. Between the atmosphere and the architecture, both Mukarram and I can't really see ourselves anywhere else. 





8 comments:

  1. The shot on the stairs is so cool! These are great. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really strong headshots and I like the stairs shot and the first shot showing some of the architecture of the museums!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stairs shot is great, and I really like the one where you caught him laughing... he has a super smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the one where he's laughing... great personality :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nailed it on the stairs frame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great. The last one looks like it should be in an ad for the new star of a CSI or something.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I really love that first shot (:

    ReplyDelete