Friday, March 11, 2011

FIRST ever blog post!!!!! Yay!!!

Erright gang, it's about time I get on the blog train. Any self respecting photographer has one, and I have been behind the times until right now. This is not just some silly little thing to help bring in clients or to entertain the masses upon masses of fans I have. No, the Blog will hopefully help project my style and personality to everyone who reads it, especially those may be interested in working with me. I'll not only be posting about all the shoots I go on, but also any major (or not so major) things that happen in my life. For instance, I may blog about the really awesome time I said "Hi" to Vice President Biden, or I might tell you all about the equally awesome time I found two dollars on the ground. Either way, I know the anticipation is killing you all. That being said, I'll my first photo-blog post here very soon as I just finished a portrait session today!!!

-P

0 comments:

Post a Comment