Tuesday, March 22, 2011

F'real, it's Friday

So this week has been an interesting one. I've somehow convinced myself that I don't actually have any work to do, which apparently in my mind excludes a midterm due on Thursday, a paper due on Friday, and a trip to NY on Saturday (will explain this one after the trip). Nevertheless, I decided that today, Tuesday, is actually Friday. Why did I decide this? I honestly don't know. Maybe it was the nice weather, maybe I just really like FRIDAY, FRIDAY, GETTING DOWN ON FRIDAY!

It being a Friday, I also had boundless energy today. So I decided to call up one of my girlfriends from high school and play some field hockey. Listen good here people, I haven't touched a damn field hockey stick in literally four years. I don't know if any of you are familiar with field hockey, but it is by far the most torturous sport on the planet. I felt like a grandma trying to move around on the field, and after only 30 minutes of play, my back is already sore...and yes, I'm aware of how pitiful I am. But again people, it's FRIDAY today. So after what can only be considered very serious exercise, I called up Laura to go get some F'real milkshakes. What are F'real milkshakes you ask? Well unbeknownst to me prior to this lovely Friday evening, F'real milkshakes are straight HEAVEN in a cup. Oh the sweet vanilla goodness of a F'real. However, the F'real is a double edge sword. It can bring you to an ice cream utpoia with each delicious sugary gulp, but slams you down at the sound of that echoing, I can't believe it's all gone now last slurp. WOE IS ME! After my F'real had left me, Laura knew I needed a pick-me-up, and knew just the movie...The Sixth Sense. It really helped Laura, thank you so much. SPOILER ALERT: Bruce Willis still has hair!

Mmk well that's it for this Tuesday/Friday/I don't even know I'm still high on F'real. Catch ya lata!

-P

0 comments:

Post a Comment