Thursday, March 31, 2011

What's So Bad About a Two Legged Hippo?

This post is of one of my best friends here at Georgetown, who I met on the track team wayyy back in '07. As I recall, the first thing he ever said to me was, "So, would you rather be a two legged hippo, or a one legged prostitute?" To which I promptly replied, "A hippo, duh." We've been friends ever since. Chris is also one of my roommates this year in our crazy townhouse, and I needed him to be a guinea pig for a project I'm working on in my photography class. I'm using the Brenizer Method where you combine multiple images in the same plane to create a really beautiful composite image. It was developed by Ryan Brenizer, a wedding photographer in NYC who I've mentioned before, and is someone I very much admire. Anywho, so Chris and I meandered about the campus for a bit for my project, and decided to keep going (well I decided anyway) and get some portraits of him. What with him unbelievably handsome an all. Here's a couple of my favorites! Thanks baddy!

PS!!!!! I literally don't know how this wasn't the first thing I wrote, but my business cards came in today (AHHHHHH ITS LIKE CHRISTMAS) and I'll have a preview of them  up pretty soon!



This next one is my absolute favorite...



0 comments:

Post a Comment